- Deep Central Undercut: The New Deep Central Undercut increases the rate the face flexes and rebounds
- Stabilizing Arch: Exceptional sound and feel at high ball speeds come from a stabilizing arch that reinforces the face
- Lightweight Shaft Options: Lightweight Speed Step 85 steel shaft available in regular and stiff flexes
- A new lightweight graphite shaft offering brings great feel and control with higher launch angles
- Increasing ball speeds to make this iron even longer
Odyssey White Hot Pro 2.0 #9 Putter
The White Hot Pro 2.0 #9 Putter is a toe-weighted, heel-shafted, flanged blade with a long hosel and half-shaft offset.
Tour-winning Insert Technology.
In the new White Hot Pro 2.0 Putters, we took an insert that’s consistently won on Tour and made it better, because we’re the #1 Putter in Golf and we don’t rest on our laurels. We engineered this putter to meet the performance demands of the world’s best players, so they roll in more putts when it matters most. They trust it inside the ropes, and you’ll trust it on every putt.
We’ve taken an insert that’s won again and again on Tour and made it even better. It’s engineered for improved sound, feel and performance across the face.
Proven Head Shapes
From Tour wins to major championships, every head shape in this lineup has proven itself inside the ropes.
This mirror based system helps you select the proper head shape based on your setup to the ball. The closer you are to the ball (eyes over the ball), the more likely you’ll have a straight back straight through arc. The farther away you are from the ball, the more likely you’ll have an arced stroke. Each putter in the fitting process has a dash system on the sole to call out which putter should be your gamer.
Our Promise for Odyssey White Hot Pro Putters
An Odyssey Putter is a promise made. Sure, we design each of our putters to help you slay more demons and sink more putts. But we also design them to withstand any kind of punishment you can dish out and we back them up with an Odyssey assurance of quality. We rarely see a putter returned, but if you find a defect within a two-year period, we'll repair it or replace it. No questions asked. And that's a promise kept.